The Residences at Kapalua Bay
We hope the following tips will help you plan your trip and enjoy making the most of your time in Maui.
- One of Maui's prime attractions is the weather. Maui enjoys an average annual high of 80 degrees F. Even when the forecast calls for rain, chances are it will be a brief period and much of the day will be sunny.
- A casual resort island, dress is generally informal on Maui and in Kapalua. Shorts and sandals are perfectly acceptable daytime attire for almost everywhere.
- Evenings can be around 65 degrees in the winter, so a jacket or sweater is suggested.
- Proper golf attire is required at the Bay Course and Plantation Course.
- Additional suggested items to pack: swimsuit, wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses, sunblock.