The Residences at Esperanza
Esperanza Resort offers the absolute finest of the Baja Peninsula, and easy access to the sister towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. We hope the following tips will help you plan your trip and make the most of your time in this very special place.
- The peso is the primary form of currency in Mexico; however, most restaurants, taxis and shops in Los Cabos accept U.S. dollars and major credit cards. Hotels and banks can change currency at the established daily rate of exchange.
- English is spoken in hotels, restaurants and most of the stores. Our concierge can assist with communications whenever necessary.
- Private airport transportation from San Jose del Cabo International airport (SJD) to Esperanza is available upon request ($122 each way, maximum 6 passengers per vehicle). Please call 866-311-2226 to arrange for resort transportation.
- A popular port of call for cruise ships, Cabo has an excellent marina, and a fine swimming beach, with unequaled water sports and people-watching opportunities.
- San José del Cabo, the quiet side of Los Cabos, features a charming downtown area with 18th-century architecture, a relaxed pace, and warm, old-fashioned hospitality.