Dancing Bear Aspen
At Dancing Bear Aspen there are endless ways for the entire family to enjoy the day. From monumental landscape prints by Peter Lik to the metalwork of renowned sculptor Richard Serra to the operatic interpretations created by Nathalie Darbellay, you’ll find this Private Residence Club is one where art, architecture, you, your family and friends are all luxuriously at home.
- Crowning Dancing Bear Aspen is a mountain-view, rooftop glass lounge surrounded by fire pits, steaming hot tubs and views towards downtown Aspen, Aspen Mountain, Independence Pass and the Roaring Fork Valley.
- A sensational fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, locker rooms, spa treatment room, steam rooms and showers
- A hi-tech private and cozy and state of the art theater – bring your own movie or pick from 350 that are pre-loaded
- A private wine room with stunning abstractions of color, line, and contrast – a wine cellar quite unlike any other in town
- A game room for kids and adults of all ages and business workspace for those that have to slip away from playing
- Underground parking with elevator access to the club.
- Brexi, Aspen’s favorite place to dine is downstairs, a place for a leisurely dinner, to wind up before a night out
- Ski valet and a ski concierge for lift tickets, lessons and activities