Castello di Casole
Owners at Castello di Casole enjoy a wealth of luxurious services, conveniences and amenities – everything to make life in the Tuscan countryside a wondrous celebration of past and present.
- 39-suite boutique hotel complete with a world-class spa and wellness center Essere spa, swimming pool, stylish bar, visionary fine-dining and casual restaurant and pizzeria.
- 88 acres of Sangiovese. Merlot, Petit Verdot and Cabernet vineyards, used to make the private-label vintage, available only to Owners and guests
- 30 acres of olive groves, harvested and pressed on the property to create a private-label extra virgin olive oil unlike any other.
- Award-winning Model Game Reserve abundant with hare, pheasant, deer, fox, cinghiale and other natural wildlife
- The estate offers lovely walks on the premises to enjoy the nature.
- Low-impact sustainable design that remains true to Italian heritage while enhancing integrity of the property’s buildings, landscapes and open spaces
- On-site educational experiences, including language lessons, cooking schools to inspire culinary creativity, art classes and visit to the Estate winery
- Guided day trips throughout the region